With mortgage interest rates hitting record lows, homebuyer demand remains strong — even in the midst of a global pandemic. And if you’re ready to take advantage of this situation by listing your home in the near future, there are some steps you can take to do it as quickly and safely as possible. Check out the eight resources below for some tips on finding an experienced listing agent, preparing your home for the housing market, and staying safe and healthy while showing your home to buyers amid COVID-19.
- List Your Home with The Licata Group
- 10 Secrets to Selling Your Home Faster
- How to Prepare for Home Services During COVID-19
- 15 DIY Curb Appeal Ideas That Will Help You Sell Your Home
- The Most Important Repairs to Make Before Selling Your House
- Selling Your House? Here’s How to Prepare Your Home for a Virtual Tour
- Open House Precautions to Take During the COVID-19 Outbreak
- Cleaning Tips to Keep Your Home Free of Coronavirus
As you get ready to list your house, you’ll need to spend some time making a few home repairs and improvements — as doing so will help you to sell your home much more quickly. However, an experienced real estate agent can help you to determine which upgrades are worth completing — while also walking you through the entire process of selling your home in the age of the coronavirus. With these helpful resources and a great listing agent at your disposal, you’ll sell your home as quickly and safely as you possibly can.
Whether you’re looking for homes for sale in Fredericksburg, Stafford, Orange, Locust Grove, Culpeper, Northern Virginia or even Maryland or DC, we are your Real Estate team committed to finding the perfect home for you! Thinking of selling? In any market condition, “what is my home worth?” is the #1 question asked by homeowners. If you wish to sell your home, it needs to be sold for top dollar, and in a timely manner. Pricing your home accurately, one of our area expert advisors will partner with you to make the selling process so much easier. Get started today by calling us at (540) 388-2541 or contact Pat Licata.
To see available properties, please visit our website licatagroup.com