- 16 ounces of assorted cheeses
- 24 slices/pieces of cured meats
- 1 cup mixed berries
- 1/2 cup grapes
- 1/2 cup olives
- 1 cup nuts
- 16 long thin crackers
- 8 pieces fresh herbs
- Start by filling your containers with smaller items like nuts and grapes, distributing them evenly. (If you wanted to use a dip instead, you could add that here.)
- Tuck the crackers towards the back of the container, leaving some space in the front for the toothpick-skewered items.
- Using toothpicks, skewer a variety of ingredients such as cheeses, meats, olives, berries, and other desired items.
- Use mini forks or extra picks to present individual pieces of cheese or other specialty items, placing them strategically within the cup.
- Insert the toothpick-skewered items into the container, varying their heights and colors to create visual interest.
- Fill in any remaining gaps in the container with extra ingredients to hold everything securely in place.
- For an added touch, garnish the charcuterie cup with a sprig of fresh herb and cheese slices cut from mini cookie cutters.
Whether you’re looking for homes for sale in Lake of the Woods VA or property in Virginia, we are your Real Estate Advisors for Stafford, Fredericksburg, Spotsylvania, Locust Grove, Central Virginia, and Greater Virginia. Thinking of selling? In any market condition, “What is my home worth?” is the #1 question asked by homeowners. If you wish to sell your home, it needs to be sold for top dollar and in a timely manner. Pricing your home accurately, one of our expert advisors will partner with you to make the selling process so much easier. Get started today by calling us at (540) 388-2541 or contacting Pat Licata. To see available Lake of the Woods properties, please visit our site.